Bold Content is an award-winning corporate video production company with a reputation for creative originality, coupled with outstanding client-focused value. We offer a cutting edge, creative video production service.
We specialise in Corporate videos such as viral advertisements, video presentations, client testimonials, introduction videos, explanation videos, virtual venue tours and infomercials.
Working with some of the worlds leading brands such as Persil, Coca-cola, Jameson and Nespresso our Directors have a wealth of experience in high quality video productions, particularly award-winning which have been aired across the globe.
Animation is a great way to talk about what you do or liven up a corporate message.
We are extremely passionate about highlighting the work charities are doing and our team of creatives love a challenge when it comes to finding the right idea for your individual needs.
- They took a very dry subject and brought it to life with their creativity, energy and commitment.Emma ScowcroftPolicy Manager, Action for Children
- They were able to help us communicate a number of complicated concepts, ideas and statistics in a short period of time.Clarissa O'CallaghanGlobal head of ProBono, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- When filming they were sensitive to our clientèle. They worked tirelessly to create what we were looking for.Event DirectorRunwild Media Group
- They were good to work with, approachable and efficient making the process run as smoothly as possible…Charlie IrvineMD at Questions of Difference
- Their videos have turned the perception of our business, our brand message, and ultimately our turnover…Wesley MendyCEO/Founder Prestige Events
Award Winning Video Services
We’re proud of the fact that our videos have won numerous awards across the globe and we continue to strive towards creative excellence in every project. Recently we were the winner of the 2013 Best Creative Brand award at the British Young Business Awards.
We're good listeners, so why not have a chat?
The 6 Types Of Explainer Videos --> http://t.co/iEmhNVejwv #videomarketing3 days ago
- 4 days ago
Why Shorter Is Sweeter For Explainer Videos --> http://t.co/seC0eO6kI4 #videomarketing5 days ago
How To Light A Corporate Video http://t.co/P7zga3vG1r7 days ago
- 7 days ago